Wednesday, March 11, 2015

1 Year Awaken Spirit from Within! A thank you and a gift to you





Subscribe to my newsletter to stay connected and informed of the latest news, channelings and to receive the free gifts!  you can subscribe at: www.melinelafont.com



A BIG thank you for the support over the last 3 years of my channeling and service work through my Blog www.pleiadedolphininfos.com You are ALL greatly appreciated and I honor our co-creations. My personal website "Awaken Spirit from Within" celebrates its first anniversary on March 11, 2015 To say thank you, my readers and friends will receive a gift that I AM creating at this time.  More to follow and to receive through my newsletter!



For my last article click HERE, it explains a lot of what is going on respectively and what you may come to see your way.



Blessings! <3

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Méline for this video and all your work! You are the gift! So whenever or whatever we also get a gift in extra from you, we are already blessed right now with you :-)
    Love and hug,
    Katja

    ReplyDelete