Saturday, November 15, 2014

Personal Note: Post 11:11 portal update – Anna Merkaba


post1111gatewayGreetings Everyone! I wanted to share a few things with you about what is happening all around us. Most of you have already seen me talk about this elsewhere, but for those that haven’t here’s the gist:
As many of you have noticed the energies of the past few weeks have been unsettling to say the least. Lots of ups, and downs, complete disconnection from the source intermixed with total unity and incredibly powerful bouts of connectedness. Rapid influx of energies that were scrubbing and cleansing us from inside out. But above all, CHANGE. Much has changed all around us. And I know that you all have noticed since many of you have shared your experiences with me. The change that most of us have noticed is sudden change in your relationships with others. A complete overhaul, if you will, and a push to recognize and truly open up, not only to your own self, but those around you.

The honesty that has been flowing forward has changed the nature of relationships that we are accustomed to. Many of you have noticed the same patterns emerging which you have seen before, but this time you are able to understand the necessary steps to take in order to turn these seemingly identical experiences from the past into a different pathway with a different outcome, bettering you lives in the process.
MetatronsDics
METATRONS KEY – Metatron’s Clearing & Protection Device – As told to me by AA Metatron – Activates automatically at 11:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m. everyday drawing source energy into itself and then dispersing this energy to you evenly throughout the day. It protects up to 13 feet of space in every direction, remember that your own sphere of influence is 18 miles in each direction and coupled with this tool you will amplify this energy creating a vacuum of clearance which will expand exponentially. No matter what method you use in 15 minutes after you clear space, unless you have something in that space to keep the POSITIVE energy flowing to neutralize the negative, everything will come back. That is why its always great to have something near you that will neutralize this type of energy and bathe you in love and light
Since earth is constantly in motion, and is spiraling upwards through the ascension corridor, we are bound to see these recurring themes enter and leave our lives over and over again for a while. That is until we finally let go of everything, and finally release everything into the light for healing and transmutation.
What I am being told lately that this will continue to be in effect for a bit more, as we get closer and closer to another huge portal of light that is coming our way in December. So my suggestion to all of you is to continue learning and releasing, releasing and letting go of everything that comes up.
Believe me when I say that I understand how exhausting and annoying it can be, to keep being faced with the same circumstances, emotions, body aches over and over again. When you think you’ve already let go of some particular aspect of your life, and are skipping along happily, only for it to reappear again! However, this is only an indication that you have not fully let go, you have not cleansed yourself of the remnants and most importantly you have not truly understood the reason for this or that occurrence.
However, this will continue. Also, I want to remind you once again, that although for most of you who have been following my posts since 2012, a lot has transpired and changed. There are always more and more awakened souls that are finding out about ascension DAILY! Therefore, I will be talking about letting go and releasing quite frequently now, as we are rapidly approaching a transitional point, and because of that, many are awakening.
I would like to share something else with all of you. We definitely have entered into another dimension. What’s more we truly are spiraling and merging timelines. Everything is happening at rapid speed and something very interesting happened to me. I want to share this with all of you, in case you too experience this, so that you can calmly acknowledge this situation and not think you’re going crazy. I know many of you are already used to seeing things, but there are so many of you who are just awaking.
I’ve been having various visitations frequently, but I haven’t seen anything like that before. As I was preparing for sleep I closed my eyes for a moment and suddenly opened them to see myself walk through the room that I was laying in bed in! I looked as if I didn’t notice that I’m also in bed, simply walking by it. I then did a double take, but the me that I was seeing walking did not disappear. I pinched myself and I was wide awake. I was not even in that pre sleep state. I couldn’t believe my eyes! And I am used to seeing odd things, but this truly made me think. About a few seconds into this experience the me walking around disappeared.
I then asked my guides and they explained that timelines are merging, and because of that we will be finding ourselves faced with these types of encounters of our own selves even from the day before, as we are literally merged, fused together. All aspects of our selves are coming together, because we are moving into a time without time. The time of NOW. Where everything is happening at the same time.
Therefore it will no longer be surprising to us to see us walking around right before us. Once we learn how to “jump timelines” we will be able to tune into whichever frequency we wish to be in. We already can do that, it’s MUCH easier than it seems. Really it’s incredibly simple, it simply takes the power of belief and you will experience it yourself. At some point I’ll write about how I was shown to do that. So if you see your own self walking around.. know that you are on the RIGHT path of ascension
I also wanted to say that this last portal on 11:11 (Nov 11) was and still is absolutely amazing!!!! So many incredible things are happening all around. Not only to me, but all around!!!  I am blown away by everything that is happening! I know many of you are having amazing experiences, but I wish to highlight the one that I’ve received from Petra. A Beautiful Lightworker who had a healing session with me. Here is what she has experienced and what she has done for humanity!
“Yesterday I was scheduled for a spiritual house cleansing in Frankfurt City. Before hand we knew (I did it with a friend and collegue), that there were a dozen earthbound spirits, the house was bombed and burned during the second world war – and right in the very next neighbourhood (two houses further), is huge building, nowadays a school. What the owner didn´t know, until a week before, was, that this building was an SS-barack, with prison, where they tortured people and where they sold all the belongings of the Jewish people, whom they sent in the KZs.
For our usual procedure of house cleansing we open a holy triangle, a portal of light and pray for the earthbound spirits of that place, so that they will go with the angels, in the other world. What happened this time (for the first time I carried with me the incredible acsencion tool of AA Metratron from Natalya), was that after the souls of the house had left, all of a sudden a huge, huge tunnel of light opened up – from that cellar, where we sat in, up into the sky, and the doors from the baracks opened and so, so many souls came out, from all directions and left through the light tunnel. I have no words for this wonderful experience!! The tool created the light tunnel – and I had the necessary stamina (for the physical parts of the work) and the necessary spiritual protection and power. So this all seems to be a beautiful, divine orchestration. And just to mention, that this happened to be November 11th, and at 11:11 we were doing our prayers in that cellar, where we sat up the altar and everything…
That night I slept nearly 12 hours, and I give myself time for my own healing… So I thank God, I thank you, AA Metatron and all the heavenly realms from the bottom of my heart for the healings, love and lessings, which I received Sending you oceans of love and light, Petra”
And finally on my end, I was pulled into a portal and along side many angels and light beings, we have released many light codes that are bathing the earth in loving light at the moment, therefore you should begin to feel a lot of release, and uplifting energies all around you. Once again we have entered a new terrain, a terrain of magnificent change!
I’m sending all of you much love and light! Please share your experiences with us as well. Every little bit of information helps all of us collectively on this path Love you all!!!! xoxo ~ Anna

metatronsprotectiontool 1P.S. For all of you who have the Metatron’s Key please continue to carry it with you wherever you go. Please ground it as often as possible. I feel that this disc as well as St. Germain will come in incredibly handy for all of you now. For those who do not yet have it, please click here to learn more about it. http://www.metaphysicalascensionpowertools.com/product-p/metatron-key.htm
pdfdownloadableversioncover
P.P.S. To help you on your journey I have written and published a book. It is now available for all of you in both hard copy and digital form. It is called “Mission To Earth – A Light workers guide to self mastery”. In it I explore topics such as: Why you are here and what you are doing on earth. How Starseeds get to earth to begin with. Why you feel the way you do. How to communicate with your guides. How to discover your life purpose. How to release everything and let it go. How to reprogram yourself in order to fully connect with your true essence. How to release old thinking patterns and institute a new reality into your life. How to change your life and make it what you want it to be, and most importantly how to find a link back HOME! There’s a lot more that I discuss in this book. I invite you to join me on this journey of self discovery as we explore together the “HOW”, the “WHY” and the “WHEN”. For more information please visit : http://sacredascensionmerkaba.wordpress.com/books/
~Anna Merkaba – Distant Energy Healer- Channeler – Lightworker. To book a Healing Session with Anna and for more channeled messages to help you on your journey to self discovery visit : Sacred Ascension – Key of Life – DISCOVER YOUR TRUE SELF THROUGH THE VIBRATIONAL MESSAGES FROM BEHIND THE VEIL –http://sacredascensionmerkaba.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment