Monday, October 6, 2014

Bob Fickes ~ Our Daily Affirmation to Clear the Rocks of Karma


Yesterday we called on Amaterasu to help us move the rocks of karma from our door so the spiritual light can shine into our world. The face of karma might look like our enemy. It might even be fiercely pushing us like a demon. But karma is always our teacher and here to help us remove something old in order for our future to be more joyful and successful.
This month might seem difficult at times as many of our major karmic issues rise up in front of us. Here is an affirmation we can use every day to help us during this time:

“I am a being of light. Behind the shadows of karma, my mind and my heart are free and clear.
I call on Amaterasu to shine her light on this karma so I can greet all karma as my teacher with respect and love.
I am ready to change. My heart and my mind are fully open to learn.
Show me your mirror Amaterasu so I can see what I need to see and learn what I need to learn.
Your Divine Mirror reflects the truth that I decided to learn a long time ago. Please help me to be filled with your light and your love. Give me the wisdom so I can see clearly and complete what now needs to be completed.
Thank you Amaterasu and all of your associate gods and goddesses. We welcome your help to spiritually regenerate Japan and bring in a new Age of Enlightenment.”

No comments:

Post a Comment