Friday, September 5, 2014

Méline Portia Lafont: September gateway ~ current energies ~ shaking the core of all





What is going on now on a mental, methaphysical and physical level?  Souls that are leaving this plane, agression, confusion.. astral travel and work.. how dealing with this all  and helping others ?  We are being shaked here into the core of our being and that of Gaia.
 I invite you to listening to my own personal views and current experiences in this.  Shared by heart and with love to all


www.melinelafont.com



Much love

Méline Portia Lafont

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the update, Mel
    my third eye started to ache when I saw the video.
    The day after, when i was eating breakfast with my son,
    i suddenly started to feel weird and guess what!!!
    i heard a carchrash outside my house, a young woman screamed and then started to crie.
    I called the ambulance, but she was ok after a while....
    last night it started to ache in my crownchakra,
    after a while I got a energyboost and fell asleep...
    when I woke up this morning,
    I felt like I was in a fairytale, wonderful.
    This glorius feeling is still safe in my heart,
    so again, thank you Mel
    for the trigger <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete