Saturday, August 2, 2014

Bob Fickes ~ The Stairway to Heaven

Do you remember we talked about our Higher Self is deep inside of you? It is also deep inside of everyone! We are all looking for heaven on Earth! How to find it?
Do you realize that when you are in a relationship you are also building your relationship with the Higher Consciousness that resides in all living things? Inside of every person that you meet there is a god or goddess. The dream that you have about finding that perfect person will not be found on the surface of the people that you meet. It is hidden deep inside of them! It is hidden behind their mask!
Many years ago after I had finished a relationship with someone I loved very much, I suddenly realized that I was back in the dating game! Oh my god! What do I do? I don’t like to play those games and I don’t like the pain that comes from being disappointed in my self or disappointed in someone else!

Then Merlin showed up! I was driving the car and all of a sudden Merlin was sitting beside me! He said to me, “So now you think you are looking for someone new! Haha! There is no one new! Inside of everyone, behind every mask is the same goddess you found in your last relationship! Can you find her again even though she wears a different mask?”
I was shocked! “Merlin! What do you mean? What are you talking about?”
He was gone! I had to figure it out my self!
Then I realized what he was talking about. I had to find the goddess inside of everyone I meet. I cannot be so picky. I should not be waiting for my perfect someone! I need to take it step by step and improve my own ability to be in relationship with the goddess.
Merlin was back and he was laughing! “Yes! You got it! Do you realize that the goddess has many forms and many personalities! You must learn how to relate to all her forms and all her personalities until you find her true nature!”
So that’s it! One lady I find happiness and fun. Another lady I find great conversation! Another lady great sex! Another lady great love and support! If I can relate to each one totally and openly, maybe one day all the faces will come together and the one I am looking for will appear! I got it! Thank you Merlin!
Now I had a challenge! I had to climb the stairway of relationships one step at a time, higher and higher until I reached heaven’s door!
After that I was more open than ever before! I was not looking for the perfect someone. I was ready to learn how to open my heart in many new and different ways! This was not about taking risks! This was about discovering how to love without expectation and without control!
I was ready to appreciate each person for who they were and not demanding that they be who I wanted them to be!
More than that I realized that life was now my teacher! Everyone I met had something to teach me! Behind the mask of every lady I met was one person I knew very well. When I met someone new, I would look into their eyes and, miracle of miracles, the goddess was there looking back at me!
I didn’t care how long it took to get to heaven! As I entered each relationship I could realize that I was one step closer than I was before! There were no failures! It was all learning!
Then a miracle happened. I met this lady that I liked and decided to go out with her. When we got together, I confessed to her that I knew nothing about relationships! She told me that she didn’t understand about relationships either and lets learn together! Whew! Safe!
The journey had begun! I felt my heart opening more and more. I began to like the feeling of my heart moving in many ways: laughing with one person, loving with another, and talking philosophy with another. I was never lonely. I never felt loss. Everything I did was on the stairway to heaven!
This is the journey of life! It is the real reason why we are here! Our greatest success will not be measured in terms of this or that. Our greatest success is found when we open the heart, let out the love and keep exploring how far it can go!
By the way, I did meet my twin and we are living happily day by day hopefully forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment