Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Bob Fickes ~ A Message from Mother Earth


Bob Fickes has been a world famous channel for the Ascended Masters and Merlin for over twenty-five years. He has been featured in many magazines, TV and radio shows in both America and Japan. He was one of the pioneers for the New Age Movement in America and Japan. Bob is a very clear channel and his work is considered by many to rank among the best in the world.
To All of my Dear Children
I want you to know how much I love you! I love you so much! You are all a part of Me!
When you are sad and frustrated, I am sad and frustrated. When you are happy and feeling love, I am happy and feeling love!
Right now, for the first time in a long time, I am very happy! You are all opening your heart! This makes me feel more complete!
I feel more connected to each of you than ever before.
For so long I felt that you had forgotten about me! I felt that you love only your selves and not the world that I had given you.

Do you know that for every sickness that appears on Earth, I create an herb to assist you to heal that sickness? Wherever the sickness first appears, on that same land I will grow an herb to heal you.
When you forget about me, you will not look to see the gift that I have created for you.
But now you are looking! You are honoring the plants and animals! You are giving them your love! I am so happy!
I want you to know that I AM your Mother! You Are my Children! How can I ignore you? I cannot! But if you do not observe me, you cannot see the gift I bring you.
Now I am ready to help you to change your world. I only ask that you think of me and my other children the plants and animals.
I gave birth to all of you! Humans, plants and animals, gods and angels! I treat all of you equally! I love you as much as I love the gods and angels. I love you as much as I love the plants and animals.
Do you know that love is the key? When there is love, all beings are happy. All beings are nourished by love in the same way that you are nourished by love.
When there is love, you will overcome your sickness. When you have love, you will walk away from your sadness and find what you will make you happy.
Truly everything that you need is already here! Can you see it?
Truly if you cannot see it, perhaps it is because you are not looking in the right place! I give you what you need in ever garden, beneath every tree, and in the song of birds, and in the flight of  butterflies!
Even the angels are whispering gifts of love into your ears, but you only hear the noise your world is making.
Be quiet long enough to hear the voices of Nature and you will find eternal happiness and receive all the things you need to be healthy and wise.
This is my message to you my children! Be close to me and I will be close to you! This is my promise! Now I am ready to help you. The more we can share love, the more this world will be restored! It is time! I am here.
I Am Mother Earth! Bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment