Sunday, February 16, 2014

Picture

Thanks to: http://www.sophialove.org/free-stuff.html
An offer from my friend Lucas, a fellow traveler with an expanded view of our journey:"Lucas known from www.lucas2012infos.wordpress.com and  www.DoubleDutchRadio.com does work in service to all.  There are no fees nor paid information or subscriptions to the information on the blog and radio shows. The only thing willingly accepted are freely given donations to keep things going.

In my life I have been working behind the scenes as a (spiritual) coach as well as helping people with insights and guidance upon their paths of life. It is eventually about you being helped to help yourself on your way or to focus on what you would like to achieve or manifest.  I do spiritual coaching and insights and all is to help people help themselves to show themselves the way. I am just a channel that clarifies some views that people express as their goal, problem to lead them towards helping them to find their own answers.

This is an offer for online personal sessions for people who are interested.

To schedule: Get in touch via the blog e-mail address -  lucas2012thelightbringer@gmail.com  We can connect and determine if I can help you with insights and coaching. In coaching, there needs to be a "click"  so to say, and that counts also for insights to read people and connect.

If for some reason the connecting is not working for you or me we can stop the session. If I feel there is no real help I can provide I will also terminate the session. In most cases things work out fine.

Session will not be longer than 1 hour per session or shorter. Depending on what comes up.
It would be nice if you appreciated this free service with a donation that reflects the energy exchange that was put into it. Only donations. It is not a product or service that can be bought....or acquired...

If your interested e-mail me and we can get in touch.

Love and Light,
Lucas "

No comments:

Post a Comment