Thursday, January 30, 2014

“The Beauty Of All That Is New.” Mini-Reading For January 28, 2013. By, Bella Capozzi.


http://amethystreign.com/2014/01/28/the-beauty-of-all-that-is-new-mini-reading-for-january-28-2013-by-bella-capozzi/
1012739_10201453753607696_1074188093_n★ Even though it’s already mid-January, I thought I’d add an other resolution to my list-and that is to post a short reading every day. Well, at least five out of seven days!  I find that doing this centers me and strengthens my connection with Spirit, and it also gets my day off to a happy start.  In addition, it presents a good illustration of the actual content of today’s message.
★ I was participating in a global meditation over the weekend, and my angels and guides kept showing me the image of a particular card from my favorite deck.  The card is entitled “Blessed Change”, and it’s from the Magical Mermaids and Dolphins Oracle.  Obviously, this is a subject which they would like me to write about, so here we go…

★ First of all, I think it’s rather evident that the overriding premise of 2014 is one of transformation and change.  Whether you are a person who is engrossed in the subject of spirituality or just somebody who approaches the topic on occasion, I feel that the changes which are occurring in our world are pretty impossible to ignore.  Just look at the crazy weather we’re having this winter-these extremes mean something, and they are but one very physical indicator that nothing is as it was, nor is anything going to stay the same.  We’ve been begging for proof, right?  Well, ask and you shall receive!
Unknown★ Changes are also taking place in our personal and professional lives, too.  I’m clearly being given the guidance to remind everyone that this is definitely so, even if we haven’t begun to see it taking shape in ways we can easily perceive.  The Angels tell us that the seeds have been planted.  A grand plan is in place for each of us, and the most expedient way that we can bring these transformations to fruition is to pay very close attention to our inner voices.  Those nudges and promptings come through as sudden insights, frustrations, desires, bursts of creativity or an idea we simply can’t get out of our head.
★ Know that all of these changes are taking place with the greater good in mind-for you personally and for the population as a whole.  Sometimes it can seem intimidating or scary, and that’s okay.  When you feel this way, stop and examine your thoughts and the accompanying emotions.  Ask yourself what it is that is making you feel this way, and give yourself a really honest, uncensored answer.  Spend some time meditating on it, then release it to the Universe.  What works for me is to imagine a basket being carried towards me by an Angel.  I load all of my fears, concerns or negative thought patterns into the basket and watch as it’s carried off to be transmuted by the Light.  I always feel relaxed and free, afterwards.  So go ahead enjoy the many blessings you have and excitedly anticipate the ones that are coming your way!  Xoxo ~ Bella
Copyright © Bella Capozzi.  All rights reserved.  You may copy and distribute this material as long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete and you include this copyright notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment