Thursday, June 20, 2013

Sandra Walter – Solstice And Full Moon – Unity Activations, Walk-Thru Practice – 20 June 2013

 


Uploaded on 19 June 2013 by AscensionIntegration

I haven’t done eyes-closed direct messages outside of private sessions, small groups or the eCourse. I can’t say I AM entirely comfortable with it, however time constraints with the Solstice activities here in Shasta did not allow for polishing/interpreting the message. I have done this on my site with writing direct from my HS; apparently my Divine Entourage feels it is time to move into this. It feels like it is assisting the merge. My Higher Self delivers light packets of intel, where a flash contains further details on a topic which I may then interpret/translate. HS provides confirmation or descriptions when my mind-level has a question. Special thanks to Jason of Team Light for the Highest Intent each moment idea – brilliant.
For more on Ascension, visit
http://www.sandrawalter.com

Note: I do not answer emails through youtube, please visit my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment