Thursday, May 23, 2013

Relax – The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn May 22, 2013


23324_536337373051928_907460147_n
I see how full you pack your day, my child. From morning til night even in your free days when you don’t need to work you have dates over dates. Why? You have but no time for yourself. When do you want to relax from all of this? Please don’t tell me that it wouldn’t be necessary. I know it. I ask you to take each day a space of time for yourself alone. Don’t intend to do anything. Simply take time out. Look out of the window and look after the clouds or the birds. Watch the children playing. Don’t think. Only enjoy this resting phase. You can also listen to calm music. Recline in the bathtub if you want to.  But please do not work or do no sports then. You should only come to ease and relax. Switching off from the hecticness of your day and simply doing nothing. You need this relaxation, my child, I know you very well and know how much you need this. ~

Your Divine Mother

Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment